All the info on this week's teaching & announcements
We love and resonate with stories—literature and movies. God revealed Himself through story—through the Bible! Now, if the Bible is a story…what is the story? I mean, we know lots of the stories—David and Goliath, the birth of Jesus…but what’s THE story? That’s what this series is all about. Now you may be thinking, “Sheesh, this must be a complicated story, my Bible has over 1000 pages…” Actually, it’s not that complicated. I think we can tell the story in just 5 words.
Bottom Line: When Jesus comes again, everything will be made right.
Car Ride Home Questions:
- What are 5 Words that tell the bigger story of the Bible?
- What are some of the ways that the Holy Spirit works in us?
- What’s going to happen when Jesus comes back again?
Spot The Difference
Picture two people that have an identical summer. These two did the exact same things, they went the same places, spent time with their favorite people and did their favorite things but at the end of the summer one had an amazing time and the other didn’t. So what’s the difference? What does it take to have a summer that’s great and what is it that makes a summer not so great?
Bottom Line: Our faith is never finished
Car Ride Home Question:
- Why is it important to not pause faith during the summer?
- What are two of the ways you can grow faith over the summer?
- Lifeline ends soon – Our 2018-2019 Lifeline year will be wrapping up soon! The last night of High School Lifeline is May 19th and Middle School will end on May 22nd
- We’d love your feedback! – We would love for you to take a moment and fill our a quick survey for us about your experience with Lifeline, what has gone well, what needs attention, and any ideas or thoughts you have. Your input is extremely helpful as we plan for the upcoming year! To participate in the survey, click on your students campus below: