Every journey begins with choosing a direction. Directions are important because they determine where we end up. In this series, we’ll explore questions of identity, value, wisdom and personal growth.
This Week’s Bottom Line: God wants to make you more like Jesus.
Questions for the Car Ride Home:
- What is it that followers of Jesus are supposed to be doing?
- What did you learn about being holy?
- Announcements -
- Middle School Divorce Care: Click here to register! Divorce Care is a chance for Middle School students whose parents are divorced, separated, or in the process of doing so. The group will be led by a Licensed Professional Counselor from the Lifeline team, Alena Grieser. Throughout the five weeks, we hope students will better understand that they aren’t alone, that they are loved and cared for by God, and that their current family circumstances are not their fault. Most importantly, we hope students exit the five weeks with tools to help them navigate a changing family.
- This group is created for both middle school guys and girls. While this group is free, spots are limited.
- We will meet from 6:30-8:30pm every Tuesday for 5 weeks from October 9th to November 6.
- Group will be held at the East Paris Campus. And students can plan to come in the main office entrance.